Wow, a great evening – and the sushi was yummy 🙂
Focus was sharing cases and experience of implementing UNBOSS, and getting the best learnings out in the open, in order to see if we could come close to a recipe.
Cases, that we shared:
- A Danish bank
- A Danish school (highly relevant due to the reformation of the danish school system currently being implemented)
- A Danish production company (blue collar workers)
- A Danish public organization
- A Danish consultancy
- A European consultancy
- A Danish energy company
- and a few others
A recipe (AKA learnings):
- If there is no reason for doing it, it will fail. Make sure, that the purpose – the WHY – is in place. Who has responsibility for the purpose: The top management.
- If the top management is not on board, it’s going to either fail or be a local thing.
- Change of culture and mindset is crucial. Find ambassadors. Make the KPI’s/goals shared, not individual.
- Create the framework, the purpose, then involve the employees. Let them decide what we invest in (both white and blue collar workers). Nurture the passion.
- Enable the employees to take responsibility for working smarter; for their own development. (also for kids in the schools).
- UNBOSS is a leadership discipline; a philosophy; a passion.
That’s it 🙂 See you next time: 18/9-2014